If you bought foil (mylar) balloons or latex balloons online, at a Department Store, Craft Store, Big Box Party Store, or a Dollar Store, we can usually inflated them with Helium for you.
- Foil Balloons that are designed for Air-Fill
- Some Latex Balloons, too small or too large, or poor quality. Standard size is 11″ to 12″.
- Some Foil Balloons made in China, usually purchased online at big sites, are often sealed or have a bad inflation valve.
- Balloons that were already inflated or tried to have inflate elsewhere.
Usual Charge is:
- $1.25 each for Latex Balloon (Standard size is 11″ to 12″)*
- $1.25 each for 18″ Foil Balloon (Includes: Helium, Ribbon and Weight.)
- $5.99 and up for Big Shape Foil Balloons (Includes: Helium, Ribbon and Weight.)
- *Confetti Latex Balloons, with confetti not already in the balloons are extra.
We are not responsible for balloons breaking, popping or not staying inflated on purchased elsewhere and bought in for inflation.